- Keith Clinkscales is a pioneering media executive and entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience.
- Clinkscales is the former CEO REVOLT Media & TV, where he led REVOLT to become the third largest, independent network launch in cable television history, surpassing the launches of Oxygen, NFL Network and NHL Network.
- Clinkscales is an Emmy Award Nominated and two-time Peabody Award Winner.
- Previously, Clinkscales was recruited by Time Inc. to lead Vibe Magazine, founded by Quincy Jones, the first national media property predicated on the concept of urban culture, which was nominated for five National Magazine Awards was one of the fastest growing and most influential magazines in pop culture history.
- Afterwards, he launched Vanguarde Media, Inc, which became one of the most diverse minority-owned African American media organizations, publishing HONEY, Heart & Soul and Savoy.
- Clinkscales’ passion for quality journalism has earned him over 40 credits as an executive producer of films and documentaries, many of which were earned during his 8 years as a Senior Vice President at ESPN. During his time at ESPN, he created the award winning and critically acclaimed sports documentary series “30 for 30”, launched ESPN Films, and supervised the creative production of properties including The ESPYs and X Games.
- Clinkscales earned an MBA from Harvard Business School, where he received the “Professional Achievement Award” from the business school’s African-American Alumni Association in 2014. He earned a BS in accounting and finance from Florida A&M University, where he serves on the school’s Foundation Board.
- Clinkscales currently serves on advisory boards for Howard University School of Communications, MillerCoors and PepsiCo.
The truth is not somewhere in between.
By 2040, ethnic minorities will become the majority of the U.S. population. This is not a side story -- it's the main event.