Douglas V. Holloway
- Douglas V. Holloway is president of Homewood media owner of two OTT services Urbn-TV and UKW Media. He also produced the 2020 award winning, number one jazz album Thelonious Monk Palo Alto. \
- Mr. Holloway is the former President of Multichannel Distribution at ION Media Networks and previously served as President of Affiliate Relations, Strategic Partnerships and affiliate Marketing for the NBC Broadcast Network of NBC/Universal. Mr. Holloway also served as President of Cable Investments of NBC Universal and oversaw its joint cable ventures, which included A&E Networks, Shop NBC, Weather Plus, Peacock Productions and National Geographic International.
- Mr. Holloway has served as President of Network Distribution and Affiliate Relations for Universal Television and his responsibilities included distribution, affiliate marketing and affiliate relations for USA Network, Sci-Fi Channel, HSN, America’s Store, Trio and News World International. He oversaw regional operations, national accounts, and local ad sales for USAi.
- Mr. Holloway began his career at USA Network in 1983 and served as EVP of Distribution, Senior Vice President of Affiliate Relations, Vice President of Affiliate Relations, Vice President of National Accounts and Director of National Accounts for USA. He served as National Accounts Manager for Time Inc., TV Cable Week Magazine.
- Mr. Holloway has served as a Director of ShopNBC, Value Vision Media Inc. AETN, Weather Plus and for cable organizations such as the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM), National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications (NAMIC), CTAM Foundation, Westchester Clubman Foundation and the NAMIC Foundation.
- Mr. Holloway is a Vice Chairman and Member of the Board of Trustees of Emerson College, in Boston. He serves on the Advisory Board of One To One Organization, a mentorship program designed to foster opportunities for disadvantaged youths and various and other non-profit organizations. He has been recognized with numerous awards including the NAMIC Lifetime Achievement Award in 2000, the 2000 Vanguard Award for marketing by the National Cable Television Association (NCTA), the Patrick Mellon Award in 1999 and the Affiliate Relations Award from NAMIC in 1988.
- Mr. Holloway received his MBA in Marketing and Finance from Columbia University in 1978 and a BS in Mass Communications.
The truth is not somewhere in between.
By 2040, ethnic minorities will become the majority of the U.S. population. This is not a side story -- it's the main event.